Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) amfori
Promote ethical sourcing of social standards by gaining Business Social Compliance Initiative BSCI Standard for the organization in Sri Lanka.
What is BSCI Certification
The Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) internationally promotes a monitoring system for ethical sourcing of social standards throughout the supply chain. By implementing a common code of conduct and support a single implementation system, the BSCI enforces monitoring through all sourcing activities along the supply chain. BSCI is a non-profit organization that was set up by the Foreign Trade Association FTA to acquire convergence in social responsibility. BSCI depends on the work guidelines of the International Labor Organization (ILO) and other significant universal guidelines for Human Rights, just as on national guidelines.
BSCI amfori was developed to a planned exertion to blend a set of accepted rules and improve working conditions in provider nations on a determined premise. There is a growing expectation worldwide, that companies not only ensure their own business goals but also demonstrate social responsibility.
Benefits of BSCI Certification
The benefits of BSCI amfori to your organization as a framework for reaching social responsibilities by complying with social principles helps in:
- Achieving cooperative energy impacts
- Prohibition of child labor
- Develop a competitive edge and thus enhancing business opportunities
- Provides standardized management tools providing opportunities for exports
- Optimize coordination of the process
- Improve your relationship with customers and clients
- Recognition of socially compliant organization.
- Compliance with Legal, contractual & regulatory requirements
- Improve structure and focus concerning Business ethics, thus enhance the reputation
- Ensure worker, labor are being treated ethically and their rights respected
- Build market value by providing “a cloth without bloodstain”
Requirements for BSCI Certification?
- The organization shall not engage child labor in an organization
- Develop written policies to be implemented
- Banning all type of(racial, gender-based, and religious)discrimination
- Establish and maintain records/documents
- Demonstrate communication between top and bottom level employees
- Systematic improvement in the process need to be followed
- Provide safe and hazard-free workplace avoiding any unethical means
- Up-gradation as per rules and regulations of the law
Why comply with BSCI in Sri Lanka?
BSCI implementation ensures the organization complies with the following principles,
- Fair Remuneration
- Occupational Health & Safety
- No bonded labor.
- Ethical business behavior.
- No Child Labour.
Strength of Ascent Associates
- Ascent ASSOCIATES provides relevant training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge of BSCI.
- We Ascent guide on the road map to BSCI by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses throughout the BSCI supply chain.
- We Ascent have been providing BSCI for the past 10+years to achieve the highest available BSCI standards.
- Ascent experts are on hand to serve you at any time 24X7, anywhere in the world.
- Our services can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help you to improve the efficiency of the BSCI business.
- With Ascent achieving BSCI is just a cup of tea.
Get a quote today to achieve a non-binding offer with no extra charges further.
Frequently Asked Question
What is amfori?
As a leading global trade association, amfori is committed to open and sustainable trade. It brings together more than 2,000 primarily European retailers, importers, brands, and associations from over 40 countries to systematically oversee and improve the working conditions.
Which companies can achieve BSCI amfori?
The amfori BSCI focuses on those companies operating internationally and cooperating with supplier companies abroad. The supplier audits make sense for companies looking to strengthen their responsible corporate action, both internally and in the supply chain.
What is the cost of BSCI?
The cost of BSCI includes pre-audit cost and the certifying body you choose.
What is the lifespan of BSCI?
BSCI amfori is valid for two years with A, B rating.
How do I check BSCI Audit report?
The complete report is available and can check in the amfori BSCI Platform. Access www.bsciplatform.org, for entitled users only.
Who can avail BSCI?
Only companies that are actively supplying amfori BSCI members. It can be manufacturing units or even subcontractors.
GET FREE QUOTE!
ISO Certification in Sri Lanka
ISO Certification in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
ISO Consultants in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte