CE Marking Certification In Sri Lanka
Take your business globally to EU Nations by adapting CE Marking Certification In Sri Lanka.
What is CE Marking Certification
CE Markings have been defined as the EU’s (EU) mandatory conformity marking for goods sold within the European Economic Area (EEA) since 1985. Within the European Economic Area (EEA), CE Marking is a manufacturer’s declaration. It consists of 28 member states of the EU plus EFTA countries.
CE Marking is mandatory for certain European nations. So, the manufacturers to get entry into the EU Market need to fulfill the EU directives and legislations by placing the CE Mark on their products.
The letters ‘CE’ appear on many products to signify that products sold in the EEA have been assessed and passed the high safety, health, and environmental protection requirements.
The manufacturer assumes all responsibilities for non-compliance of the product subject to and governed by the EU Directives and Regulations subject to and governed by EU Directives and Regulations.
Benefits of CE Marking Certification
CE Marking Certification on the product is the official permission for legal sale on the market of the countries of European Nations.
Other Benefits are:
- Ensure unhampered transportation of the product
- Demonstrates the requirements of standards and Directives
- Enhancement of trust toward the Manufacturer
- Promotes the increase in Sales Volume
- Assure the Safety of Products
- The high degree of Consumer Satisfaction
- No endangered Lives or Property
- Increment in Brand Image in the Market
- Get assistance in following every CE Compliance
- Takes Business to New Heights
Requirements for CE Marking Certification
CE Mark needs to be placed on only some products, though many products such as electrical machines, radio equipment, medical devices, gas appliances, lifts, explosives for civil use, etc., mandatorily require CE Marking.
But before placing the mark on the Product, a manufacturer needs to comply with the following CE Certification requirements:
- Establish and maintain records of the process and procedure of the product
- Establish and maintain records of the design of the product
- Forms and Documentation of the changes implemented to meet the directives of the standard
- Carry out conformity assessment as per the EU Directives
- Forms of the changes implemented to meet the directives of the standard
- Carry out conformity assessment
- Setup technical file for further due diligence
- Sign a declaration by legislation for placing the CE Marking on the product
These CE Regulations can be taken by self as CE Product Certification. This is a self-declaration by the notified body, who provides the whole process of assessment done on their behalf
Strength of Ascent ASSOCIATES
- Ascent ASSOCIATES provides relevant CE Regulations and Training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge of CE Marking Certification.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES guide on the road map to CE Marking Certification by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses throughout the CE Marking process chain.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES has been providing CE Marking Certification for the past 10+ years to fulfill the requirements of EU Directives.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES experts are on hand to serve you at any time 24X7, anywhere in the world.
- Our services can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help to improve the efficiency of the CE Marking Certification.
- With Ascent achieving CE Marking is just a cup of tea.
Also, Ascent ASSOCIATES offer the following USPs;
- International reputation
- Higher expertise
- Worked out everything as per the CE Marking directive
- Experienced consultants to handle your case.
- Gain technical and advanced-level approaches
- Customizable CE Certification cost in Sri Lanka
- Training and Auditing from qualified professionals.
- Certification is guaranteed.
- 100% success rate
- Follow guidelines for CE mark medical devices.
- Higher credibility
- 24×7 support from the staff
- We keep you away from temporary individuals.
- The result is assured with us.
- We stand at the top of the best-listed consultant agency.
Get a quote today to achieve a non-binding offer with no extra charges further.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of CE Certification?
Costing of CE certification differs from Product to Product, also depending on the risk of the product. If the product is at high risk, then the cost of certification will be high.
The cost also depends on the Product Safety accountability.
What if the product fails conformity to CE marking?
If a product that needs CE marking doesn’t meet the relevant requirements, then it cannot be sold legally and will be penalized, affecting the company’s reputation. Affixing of marking on products that do not require the CE can also lead to penalties
How long does it take to get CE marking?
CE marking certification can be achieved on an average of five to six weeks depending upon how the organization is well prepared with the technical reports and other requirements as per conformity.
How long is CE marking valid for?
CE marking is valid for 5 years (most of the time) from the date of compliance with regular surveillance audit and recertification
How to check CE marked products?
To check the product if they are CE marked then you can see the symbol CE on the backside of your product with the space between them and the dimension as per the Directives.
GET FREE QUOTE!
ISO Certification in Sri Lanka
ISO Certification in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
ISO Consultants in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte