GET ACCURATE, RELIABLE, AND AFFORDABLE FSC CERTIFICATION FROM THE LEADING ISO CERTIFICATION COMPANY WORLDWIDE.
WHAT IS FSC CERTIFICATION?
FSC certification is a must for every manufacturing industry related to forest products. As a growing population, the request for wood and wood related products and other forest products are arising day by day. Simultaneously, people also becoming aware to conserve forest and safeguard the ecosystem maintaining ecological balance. For this public are more assured that your products cause no harm to the forest environment. The raw material you use for production must exclusively come from legal sources governed by law. In the wood market, to be at the top level achieve FSC Certification from Ascent.
FOREST STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL (FSC) was established in 1993. It is an independent body that sets standards for the world’s forest and forestry practices. This non-profit, non-governed organization is set to find solutions to improve management practices of forest socially and economically. Various standards have been implemented on the usage of forest products to make them eco-friendly.
The main motive of the Forest Stewardship Council is a sustainable development of the world’s forest in three criteria i.e. Social rights, Economical rights, and ecological rights. FSC label is the guarantee to customers that the material used is eco-friendly and comes from a well-managed forest.
To be FSC certified, the examination of a chain of wood (raw material) from the forest to a customer must be checked to demonstrate its origination. This is (CoC) i.e. Chain of Custody.
What is Chain of Custody Certification?
Chain of Custody Certification (CoC) verifies that the materials and products used in the manufacturing process are genuinely manufactured from the harvested forest at the initial level. FSC logo on the products indicates they are truly FSC Certified.
Major environmental groups consider the FSC logo as the “Gold Standard” of forest Certification as it ensures the product’s traceability from the forest’s view of point. The FSC (CoC) checks the traceability of products at every stage from processing, manufacturing, transportation, and distribution that material is FSC certified.
The Benefits of FSC Certification
1. Standard Increases in the market:
Forest Stewardship Council certification opens up new markets and guides ensures economic and social benefits to employees and the general public, maintaining ecological biodiversity. FSC certification act as a reactant in the forest management for improving standard.
2. Greater brand benefit:
FSC certification helps in achieving competitive advantages over its competitors.FSC certified forest owner, the manufacturer can enter the markets with a high customer reputation.
Products with the FSC logo is the link between forest to clients.
3. Enhancing credibility:
Forest Stewardship Council certificate increases the trustworthiness among customers that the products that they are buying are from a harvested responsible source.
4. Reduces the chances of being illegal :
FSC certification reduces the changes in usage of illegal timber. In many countries like Australia, the European states ban the trade of illegally harvested timber and its products.
The government laws are fulfilled through FSC, by following ten principles and process of an audit by sustainable forest management.
How much does FSC Certification cost in Sri Lanka?
FSC Certification Requirements
Ascent will guide you with proper requirements for Forest Stewardship Council FSC Certification.
Strength Of Ascent Associates
- Ascent ASSOCIATES guides you with an effective process for acquiring FSC certification to forest community small/large scale organizations, manufacturers, traders, forest management agencies, individuals, landowners.
- We facilitate simple, lucid, and synchronized solutions to acquire FSC certification for single-site owners, multi-site owners, projects, and even group certification. This approach helps a faster and hassle-free FSC certification.
- We have highly experienced Consultant resources who help the employees understand the actual intent, milestones, tasks, processes, and requirements for Chain of Custody or Projects to get FSC certified.
- We have the capability to set the path for FSC certification, both as a standalone method, or synchronized or integrated with the existing management system.
- We ensure complete conformity with FSC certification requirements and have experience auditors.
- Our fee structure is highly reasonable and based on the actual effective work done. The FSC certification part has standard fees based on the nature and magnitude of the business.
- We provide effective plans and roadmaps for the FSC certification, based on clear-cut timelines. We deliver as committed in terms of timelines and service quality.
- Once the FSC auditing process is completed, we facilitate the issue of the FSC certificate that is fastest in the industry.
Get yourself Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified by dropping your requirements Ascent Associates available 24X7 all over the world for their customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the FSC Standard for?
FSC means ‘Forest Stewardship Council’. An international standard behind the management of harvested forestry.
How long will the FSC certification take?
We Ascent basically send an auditor to your place for audit, providing you with a full certification process within 6-8 weeks.
What are the benefits of FSC certification?
FSC certified companies can increase their approach multiple times by enhancing credibility, Greater brand benefit, Standard Increases in the market, Reduces the chances of being illegal, and more.
How long does FSC certification valid for?
FSC certification lasts for 5 years from the date of issue. It can be re-issued by the accredited certification body by conducting an annual audit through surveillance.
FSC certified products expensive?
Price may differ generally or can say maybe just a few pennies extra for FSC certified products.
Are FSC products eco-friendly?
FSC’s main motive is to manage forest resources by maintaining the ecological balance in biodiversity. It is eco-friendly.