FSSC Certification: Food Safety System Certification
Introducing FSSC 22000 Certification in Sri Lanka that proposes the Food Safety System in an organization for the safety and betterment of consumers.
What is FSSC 22000 Certification
FSSC 22000 Certification is an important and global-level Food Safety System with various scopes. The certificate is recognized by GFSI and accepted globally with FSSC-certified (acknowledged) products.
Agreeing to take the FSSC 22000 Standard can provide various advantages and offer competitive efficiencies to provide safe and pure products to the consumers of an organization on a global scale. The FSSC 22000 Certification in Sri Lanka is recognized by GFSI.
FSSC 22000 Standard allows Food Safety Management easily with other management systems of an organization in several sectors of the food industry. FSSC Certification not only ensures food safety but also a Food Safety Management System is in place and helps to determine the accurate and safe manufacturing process.
Therefore, Food Safety System Certification provides a perfect management system to introduce different food safety measures by companies in the food industry.
FSSC 22000 incorporates ISO 22000 hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) principles, and prerequisite programs (PRPs), with additional GFSI requirements for integrated processes that work together to minimize risk.
From April 2021, the FSSC will be introducing FSSC 22000 version 5.1.
Benefits of FSSC 22000 Certification
With FSSC Certification for Sri Lanka, an organization can bring the following benefits for sure:
Efficiency in Internal Management: The standard of FSSC 22000 is vital to bring all important requirements that keep everything in order in an organization’s internal activities. The management will also take each step precisely to process the food and take appropriate safety measures.
Better Risk Assessment: Different threats may be there that require elimination straightaway in the food chain supply system. This international standard teaches an organization how to keep each activity appropriately and eliminate all possible threats in the food management system.
Better Food Safety Management System: Introducing the finest standard in the food supply chain, the framework is possible
Also, the following significances can favor an organization when it obtains an FSSC 22000 Certificate:
- Creates a preventative approach toward food safety
- Manages, measures, validates, and improves the manufacturing system in an organization
- Maintains and builds new and current customers
- Stays competitive in the market for your competitors
- Introduces quality assurance of the Product
- Fulfillment with local and other Certification regulation compliance
- Opening of new global markets
- Increases in the brand value
- Improves customer-management relationship
- Reduces recalls and dissatisfaction
Requirements of FSSC 22000 Certification
Before adopting the FSSC Logo for products an organization needs to accomplish certain requirements of the FSSC 22000 Standard:
- Adopt and establish HACCP Principles
- Determine ISO 22000 technical requirements
- Integrate Management decisions
- Develop plans and policies
- Follow and maintain records
- Identify risks involved in the process and correct them at an earlier
- Maintain Documentation for due diligence
- Conduct internal Audit
- Continual Improvement in the Process and System
Other requirements of the FSSC 22000 scheme are needed to demonstrate by an organization
Prerequisite programs in FSSC/TS 22002-1 and the FSSC/TS 22002-4 include the layout of premises, Utilities, Cleaning and sanitizing, Warehousing, Waste disposal, Equipment suitability, Product recall procedures, Developing measures of cross-contamination, etc.
Why obtain FSSC 22000 Certification in Sri Lanka?
The FSSC 22000 System was designed to provide companies with food safety assurance in the food industry. Recognition by GFSI provides worldwide recognition and acceptance by food manufacturers and retailers with the trust and gain of confidence in your product and organization.
FSSC 22000 defines requirements for integrated processes at all levels that work together to control and minimize food safety hazards included in the manufacturing process. Nowadays, FSSC 22000 is a fast-growing certification scheme. This certificate has been issued to over 22,500 certificates worldwide.
Strength of Ascent Associates
- Ascent ASSOCIATES provides the best Consultancy services all over the world and in Sri Lanka as well.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES is available to our customers and clients 24X7 to solve their queries and doubts.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES has been working in this field of consultancy for the past more than 10 years.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES has vast and accurate knowledge of the compliance of FSSC 22000 Certification.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES recruits well-qualified personnel to deal with your gap analyses by providing training to your employees and staff for the application of the standard.
- Apart from the above strengths, Ascent ASSOCIATES also delivers the following Unique Selling Points:
- Giving the international exposure
- Better and convenient expertise
- Strict and 100% secured FSSC 22000 Audit.
- Experienced consultants to handle your case.
- Gain technical and advanced-level consultancy responses
- Handled by qualified professionals.
- Certification is guaranteed.
- 100% success rate with higher credibility
- 24×7 support system activated
- Ascent ASSOCIATES does not recruit any temporary individuals to manage different operations. The result is assured with us.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES is always at the top of the list of consultant agencies in Sri Lanka.
Frequently Asked Question
Who needs to implement FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification?
Industries related to the food business can acquire FSSC Certification:
- Food manufacturing Industries
- Animal farming Industries
- Feed and pet food production Industries
- Retail/Wholesale Industries
- Production of bio-chemicals Industries
- Production of food packaging and packaging materials Industries
- Farming of animals
- Animal feed production Industries
- Catering Industries
- Storage & Transport Industries
What is FSSC 22000 Version 5.1?
FSSC 22000 Certification 5.1 issues guidance document for certain requirements to be followed in this COVID-19 Pandemic to managing Coronavirus for development of safe food products.
For how long FSSC 22000 Certification valid?
FSSC Certification is valid for 3 years, followed by annual surveillance and Re-Certification after the expiry of the Certification.
IS ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 Certification the same?
FSSC Certification is wider than ISO 22000. The FSSC 22000 audit automatically covers ISO 22000. If a company wishes to maintain its ISO 22000 Certification, a separate ISO 22000 certificate can be issued for a small certificate fee.
What is the cost of the FSSC 22000 Certification in Sri Lanka?
The cost of FSSC Certification usually depends on the nature of the product your organization manufactures and the size of your organization. FSSC Certification Cost is decidable with the help of a customized plan obtained by the consultants of Ascent ASSOCIATES.
GET FREE QUOTE!
ISO Certification in Sri Lanka
ISO Certification in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
ISO Consultants in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte