GMP Audit: Maximize Production Efficiency & Safety
Ensure your products meet quality and safety standards with GMP audits. Our expert team provides personalized audit plans and guidance for improvement.
Finishing a GMP audit review is an incredible verification action to affirm the effective execution of the arrangements and methodology that add to great assembling rehearses. It is likewise an obligatory segment of the internal review measure for any food business looking for a third-party HACCP certificate. In this, we will discover the key regions that I prescribe the entirety of my customers to survey during their own GMP audit reviews.
What is a GMP Audit?
Initially, for the individuals who are new to this industry, GMP Certification represents (or is short for) Good Manufacturing Practices. A GMP audit review is to verify whether your food business and food overseers are agreeing with the necessary Good Manufacturing Practice.
GMP's and your food business
A typical inquiry I get posed by a newbie is ‘Who chooses what GMP’s apply to our business?”. The base-level response to this is the food safety a lot of premises development legislation that is applicable in your country of manufacture. For instance, in case you’re situated in the USA, the cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food Regulation (Subpart B) outline required GMP’s.
You would then be able to expand on management establishments with extra GMP prerequisites needed by client assumptions, third-party certification guidelines, and your arrangement and strategies of policy and procedures.
Planning for a GMP Audit
Before you jump-start out and begin doing your GMP audit review, it is prudent to foster a sort of audit review device. The most widely recognized audit review instrument is to utilize a ‘checklist’. This checklist needs to incorporate all of the areas that you are going to look at visually. It needs to likewise incorporate a segment to record your proof or remarks and a technique that binds to your remedial activity measure. As a base, you should remember the accompanying regions for your GMP audit review:
- Cleanliness – Is the thing, region or individual, you are looking at clean? For my meaning of clean is hygienic place.
- Pest Activity – Is the thing and region you are taking into consideration liberated from any live/dead nuisances or indications of pest movement?
- Food Handler Hygiene – Is the food controller risky or hazardous? Search for mistaken techniques of hair and jewelry control, individual cleanliness practices like spitting, coughing, and sneezing on or close to food and food surfaces. Are they washing their hands?
- Unfamiliar Matter Control – Are there any wellsprings of potential unfamiliar matter including uncontrolled or unstable things, for example, Glass, bolts, plastic, broken utensils, braced wood. Additionally, search for espresso cups or other drinking vessels.
- Storage Practices – Are food, utensils, and equipment put away accurately, so they don’t become contaminated? Check for things like right storage temperatures, cross-contamination, stock revolution, things ensured and not put away straightforwardly on the floor. Don’t forget to include cleaning equipment in this check.
- Premises Construction – Is the food premises, equipment, and utensils built to not promote contamination from unfamiliar matter pests, microbes, or chemicals? Are materials utilized in the construction process smooth, impenetrable, and effortlessly cleaned? Search for harmed dividers, floor, and roofs. Check for any rusting or chipping paint on food equipment and food contact surfaces.
- Traceability – Do things contain names that permit them to be recognized? Are traceability codes present and comprehensible?
- Allergen Management – Are things that contain food allergens marked and put away accurately? Is there any potential for cross-contact with non-allergenic food materials or food contact surfaces?
- Chemical Control – Are chemical compounds put away independently from food things? Are chemicals secured? Are chemicals identifiable with the correct labeling?
One of the devices that I use to record my GMP audit reviews is HACCP Records.
What do you search for during your GMP audit reviews?
These are a couple of the spaces that you need to be checked on during your GMP Audit.
Strength of Ascent ASSOCIATES
- Ascent ASSOCIATES provides relevant training to employees about the implementation and knowledge of GMP Certification.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES guides you on the road map to GMP Documentation and steps to implement by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES are in the business of ISO Certifications and Product Marking for the past 10+ years. We have achieved the highest level of security and customer satisfaction.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES experts are on 24X7 to serve you at any time, anywhere in the world.
- Services of Ascent ASSOCIATES can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help to improve the efficiency of your business.
- With Ascent ASSOCIATES, achieving an ISO GMP Certificate is a simple step for a business, industry, or organization.
Apart from that, we deliver the following Unique Selling Points:
- International reputation
- Higher expertise in conducting various ISO GMP-related tasks.
- Top-class and strict ISO GMP Internal Audit
- Experienced consultants to handle your case.
- Gain technical and advanced-level approaches from qualified professionals.
- Certification is guaranteed.
- Service availability is assured at different locations such as Colombo, Kandy, Gale, Trincomalee, Batticaloa, Anuradhapura, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, etc.
- 100% success rate with higher credibility
- Ascent ASSOCIATES is not a freelancer or managed by temporary individuals. The result is assured with us.
- We stand at the top of the best-listed consultant agency.