GOST R CERTIFICATION (RUSSIAN CERTIFICATION)
Achieve GOST R Certification in Sri Lanka and trade in Russia.
What is GOST R Certification?
GOST R Certification is not only engaged with quality management but also focuses on products wellbeing. In the other words, to obtain GOST R Certificate the tests of samples by Notified Body are compulsory. These tests are made on accredited laboratories by GOSSTANDARD. GOST R Certificates of conformity.
GOST R Certificates of conformity are issued by Accreditation Body registered under Federal Agency on Technical Regulating and Metrology. The GOST R Certification was developed keeping in mind to avoid the import of low-quality products and save the consumers from violation of their consumer rights.
GOST-R certification demonstrates that your products meet the regulations s for customs clearance and you are eligible for trading in Russia. Today in the Russian Federation there are nearly 18 applicable certifications and/or declaration schemes, some of them require mandatory for legal compliance, selling, and usage of the product.
Types of GOST Certification
Single Shipment Certificates:
This Consignment Certificate’s validity is for only one consignment. This consignment specifies a definite nature, type, and amount of product depending on the Invoice of the product. This is a widely used certificate to get entry into the Russian Market. The exporter needs to provide complete details about the product and the importer to the custom via Invoice or contract details.
Multiple Shipment/Serial Production Certificates:
Multiple shipment certificates are for Serial Production. The validity of this GOST R Certificate is for a period (12 months to 5 years) depending on the contract between Importer and Exporter based on the type of the product. The Certification body inspects the details provided about the product to analyze and verify authenticity before issuing a certificate.
Such a document enables you to import into Russia an unlimited number of times during the certificate validity period. This type of GOST R certificate is especially suitable for a company who does regularly exports to Russia.
Benefits of GOST R Certification
- Gain Consumer Safety and Satisfaction
- Increment of Reputation
- Improves quality of the product
- Prevents wastage of Resources and reduction in cost
- Attain a License to trade in the Russian Market
- Get International stature to your product.
- Better marketing opportunity in Russia
- Advantages of International trade
- Reduce the hazards, deserted items from the products
Requirements for GOST R Certification
- Conduct Product testing to check the authenticity of the product
- Application for Certificate to achieve GOST R Certificate
- Carry out Site verification /Inspection by Notified Body
- Ensure product safety and quality to its priority
- Take enforcement actions (in case of errors or as the case may be)
- Make quality enhancement (continually if required)
- Conduct Internal audit
- Achieve HSN code of the product
The product must be ISO and CE certified for some cases, if an organization needs to acquire GOST R Certificate for the product.
Why do you need GOST R Certificate?
GOST R Certification is the gateway passport for selling our goods and products in Russia with the compliance the conformity with Russian standards. Having GOST R Certification is obligatory for a certain type of product. If the imported goods are listed for mandatory Certification then the manufacturer would require GOST R Certification for custom clearance of the product.
Strength of Ascent ASSOCIATES
- Ascent ASSOCIATES provide relevant training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge of GOST R Certification.
- We at Ascent guide on the road map to GOST R Certification by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses throughout the GOST R Certificate supply chain.
- We at Ascent are providing Certificates for the past 10+years to achieve the highest level of security and satisfaction.
- Ascent experts are on 24X7 to serve you at any time, anywhere in the world.
- Our services can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help to improve the efficiency of your business.
- With Ascent achieving GOST R Certifications is just a cup of tea.
Get a quote today to achieve a non-binding offer with no extra charges further.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost for GOST R Certification in Sri Lanka?
The cost of certification depends according to the nature of the product to be imported. For more details, Ascent ASSOCIATES can guide you with a proper and approximate idea of the cost of certification.
In what language do I have to submit documents for GOST R certification?
Documents description can be accepted in the English language. In some cases, we accept it in the Russian language.
How long GOST R Certificate valid for?
GOST Certificates have validity up to 3 years or depending upon the contract for 1, 3, 5 years within the territory of the Russian Federation.
How GOST R certificate's validity extended of existing certificates?
The validity of certificates can be extended. The certificates issued before February 14, 2013, cannot be extended under the amendments made in Legislation.
Is the audit necessary for the GOST R certification?
In some cases, an audit is required under special circumstances. It can be done at a factory-level sample test or site audit.
Who provides GOST R Certificates in Sri Lanka?
Ascent ASSOCIATES is the best organization in India that can help you with proper awareness and training for GOST R Certification in India. They also help in earning the GOST R Certificate with minimal cost and effort with maximum benefits.
Which Products require GOST R Certification?
To trade in Russia certain products like Food products, Electrical and electronic products, Cosmetics, Medicinal devices, Machinery, Consumer packaging materials, Household chemicals, etc. mandatorily requires GOST R Certification