IATF 16949 Certification
Develop well maintained and quality automotive products, parts, or services by gaining IATF 16949 Certification in Sri Lanka
What is IATF 16949 Certification?
IATF has arranged the changed conditions, as a result, to respond to the coronavirus pandemic. In light of this deadly pandemic, a different set of rules are needed to apply to companies. IATF 16949 Certificate helps to ensure that they can maintain their certification irrespective of any potential COVID-19 restrictions by online audit, surveillance, and re-certification. IATF 16949 Standard is increasingly prescribing risk assessments based on monitoring and examining the safety and quality of the Automotive Industry.
The automotive industry is changing now at a faster rate than ever before and as a result, the demand from the public is too at the peak, to cope up with demand your business needs to come up with technology and techniques to faces new challenges every day.
The IATF 16949:2016 is the International automotive standard developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) in October 2016, which guarantees automotive quality with well-maintained QMS in an organization by reducing product variation and unnecessary waste throughout the length of the supply chain. The growing length of the supply chain has witnessed the complexity of the standard for automotive industries especially the car manufacturers to be able to rely on their globally-dispersed suppliers.
ISO/IATF 16949:2016 is based on renowned quality management principles The IATF 16949 standard is a worldwide automotive standard developed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) – a group of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers (General Motors, Ford, BMW, PSA Citroen, Volkswagen, Renault, and Fiat) and their respective trade associations. The ISO/IATF 16949 standard brings together the various aspects of ISO 9001:2000, AVSQ (Italian), EAQF (French), VDA6 (German), and QS-9000 (U.S.) into one standard. IATF 16949:2016 can be applied to company sites worldwide, wherever automobiles or their parts and components are manufactured.
Benefits of IATF 16949 Certification
Getting certified against IATF 16949 certification is the best way to demonstrate maturity and reliability in the system for an organization. Benefits enjoyed by an organization by developing IATF 16949 standard are:
- Follow a tried and tested framework for compliance with standard and local regulations
- Get access to new markets
- Meet the increasing demands of the customers and the other stakeholders
- Increased efficiency and reduces error rates
- Creates a responsible corporate status in the market
- Achieve customer satisfaction
- Be a recognized automotive supplier
- Drive-in best quality with continual improvement
- Mitigate risk and improve the opportunity
- Integrate management to other standards
Requirements of IATF 16949 Certification
This certificate is routinely required to be included among manufacturers and suppliers of the automotive industry by the company. Certified organizations can only promote themselves as certificate holders in their promotional materials with the logo embellished to gain reputation.
- Establish QMS Scope of an industry,
- Develop Quality Policy and Objectives
- Achieve leadership Support & Determine CSR for well functioning of the process
- Establish documents required by IATF 16949 Standard
- Implement Risk-Based Thinking
- Establish controls to Reduce Risk
- Evaluate Performance Monitoring & Improvement
Why obtain IATF 16949 Certification in Sri Lanka?
IATF 16949 standard conjunction with standard ISO 9001 and contains supplemental requirements specific to the automotive industry. IATF outlines the best practice in designing, developing, manufacturing, installing, or servicing automotive products. This helps an organization in a reduction in product variation impacting the bottom line results positively.
Strength of Ascent ASSOCIATES
- We Ascent provide relevant training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge of IATF 16949 Certification.
- We Ascent guide on the road map to IATF 16949 Certification by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses throughout the IATF 16949 Certificate supply chain.
- We Ascent have been providing IATF 16949 Certificate for the past 10+years to achieve the highest available IATF 16949 standards.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES experts are on hand to serve you at any time 24X7, anywhere in the world.
- Our services can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help to improve the efficiency of the IATF 16949 business.
- With Ascent achieving IATF 16949 Certifications is just a cup of tea.
Get a quote today to achieve a non-binding offer with no extra charges further.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the full form of IATF 16949?
The full form of IATF 16949 is the International Standard for Automotive Industries. International Automotive Task Force 16949 was prepared by the International Automotive Task Force and its members.
What is CARA?
CARA stands for Common Audit Report Application; need to be followed by every auditor to maintain the standard Audit Report. IT is needs to be applied from January 21, 2021.
How long does IATF 16949 last?
The validity of the IATF 16949 certification is for 3 years with annual surveillance and recertification.
What is the cost of implementing the IATF 16949 certification in Sri Lanka?
The cost of implementation depends on the size of an organization. The larger the size more will be the cost.
Which Original Equipment Manufacturers mandate IATF 16949:2016?
Currently, the following OEMs mandate of the standard IATF 16949 is BMW Group, Volkswagen AG Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Daimler AG, FCA Italy Spa, FCA US LLC, PSA Group, and Renault.