ISO 29990 Certification : Consultants in, SRI LANKA
ISO 29990 is a new standard established in September 2010. ISO 29990 was intended to maintain and control quality management in Informal Education. ISO 29990 endeavors to achieve an International standard of quality in informal education and teaching system. There was no standard or certification to define the quality of education and scope in LSPs (Learning service providers). Hence, ISO 29990 was created to verify Quality Management system in Education and training institutions. Its ingression also heaved competition to enormous heights in the world of Educational service. ISO 29990 can be adopted by any organization providing education irrespective of its shape, size, age, scope, aim and geographical location. It is currently implemented by the organization in 21 countries. ISO have adopted process approach which follows PDCA act (Plan – Do – Check – Act) cycle which brings in a drive for continued perfection in the process of organization.
- Identify goals of learners/ students/ trainees.
- Determine the duration and schedule of every particular course
- Define the contents of the learning process.
- Provide a learning environment
- Identify the skills, knowledge and educational qualification of the teaching workforce.
- Sufficient learning resources.
- Ensure fulfilment of learner’s needs and prospects.
- Provide all mandatory documents
- Present internal audit records.
- Protects Learners rights.
- Enhances Quality management system of informal education
- Competitive advantage against other LSPs
- Certification of International Stature
- Monitor and control over Quality management in the informal education system.
- Needs and demands of students are accomplished
- Enhances the comparability and transparency of learning service
- Simplifies educational institutional selection process for learners as they can trust ISO 29990 acclaimed LSPs
- Too many documents generate predicament in the learning service providers making the achievement of ISO 29990 arduous for them.
- Compliance with ISO 29990 requirements can be a burdensome task for the LSPs
- Learning service providers may find it baffling to define the exact course according to the needs and expectations of the learners.
- Insufficient planning of course structure and details may result in loss of ISO 29990 accreditation.
- ISO 29990 generates competition amongst all learning service providers which pushes all the organization in a lifelong race. Running ahead of others all the time is a never-ending hurdle for LSPs.
- Learning service providers face problems in auditing due to lack of proper knowledge, training and required in ISO 29990 competences to interpret the requirements of the standard.
- Learning service providers may be trying their best, but still failing to reap the results. What they aren’t aware of is that they may not be having adequate resources with them or appropriate management solutions.
- Unprofessional and incorrect offers given by Consultants, that displays a very wide range of pricing. This creates confusion and hampers the Consultant selection process.
- The possibility that the Consultant guides through, and emphasizes on massive documentation which the organization cannot handle, and somehow isn’t the mandatory requirement of the international standard too.
How Ascent can help you?
- Ascent provides complete understanding and proper training to personnel that can solve quality issues easily. Ascent provides training based on the need of the organization and not unnecessary ones.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire IATF 16949 compliance and implementation till achievement of certification which will give you a sigh of relief.
- Ascent helps through imparting the right education regarding coordination and motivation of management and employees help you achieve IATF 16949 standard
- Ascent provides required training, education and confidence to employees thus making QMS a regular habit for them which eradicates fear and dopes confidence.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Hiring Ascent can guide you with proper budget knowledge without you paying additional expenses.
- Ascent based Solutions Architects perform a detailed business profile analysis and undertake a gap analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Ascent works 24X7, to cater to the needs of its customers all over the world. This gives you ample opportunity to demand our services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.
GET FREE QUOTE!
ISO Certification in Sri Lanka
ISO Certification in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte
ISO Consultants in Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte