ISO 41001 Certification- Facility Management
Improve your organization’s facility management system by introducing the standard ISO 41001 Certification in Sri Lanka.
What is ISO 41001 Certification?
In this quickly developing world facility managers face extreme competition because of evolving advancements, organization consolidations, and their strategies. Along these lines, the requirement for ISO 41001 Certification is clear for an organization to work on its consistency and functional efficiencies. The most up-to-date standard ISO 41001 Facility Management (FM) delivered in 2018 by the International Standardization for Organization guarantees better effectiveness and usefulness of different components engaged with social orders and organizations. A facility management system is an apparatus intended to help acquisition and offices groups to quantify the skill and efficiencies of the administrations utilized.
A facility management system ISO 41001 Standard is the principal standard for the advancement of Professional facility management, as an interdisciplinary business capacity to facilitate the interest and supply of offices and administrations. The fundamental focal point of this ISO 41001 standard Certification is to eagerly clarify the compelling conveyance of FM that upholds reliably and consistently addresses the issues of all pertinent invested individuals so business tasks can be completed easily.
ISO 41001 Certification is the vital component for the organization to keep, an organized system through the whole course of the inventory network, from procurement to tasks till operation. In this manner, ISO 41001 Certification works on the personal satisfaction of individuals and the efficiency of the center business.
ISO 41001 Facility Management System (FMS) is the world’s first international FMS standard published by the ISO in 2018. Facility Management is an organizational function, that blends with people, place, and process to improve the productivity of the core business and the quality of life for the given built environment.
- Built environment- includes the collection of all the infrastructure, buildings, and external works in an area. Such as walkaways, fences, mechanical & electrical installations, facilities, and more.
- Quality of life- the process of increasing the safety standards and better health conditions for the people working in the built environment.
- Productivity of the Core business- works on improving the services of the society such as medical, educational, hotel, condo services, shopping malls, commercial business services, hospitality, and more.
The ISO 41001:2018 FMS is further bifurcated into; Hard Facility Management and Soft Facility Management for smooth and easy administration throughout the year.
- Hard facilities management– it covers the entire space and infrastructure, more of the physical part of the organization, such as heating, lighting, plumbing, fire safety systems, air conditioning, electro-mechanical maintenance, preventive building maintenance, and more. Hard Facility Management is a permanent type as the content can’t be removed but can be updated.
- Soft facilities management– it includes the people and the organization, more related to work and occupational physiology such as building security, cleaning, aesthetics, mail management, catering, office aesthetics, and more. Soft facilities management is of a temporary kind, it can be removed easily and can be changed from time to time.
Benefits of ISO 41001 Certification
ISO 41001 Certification yields long-run advantages to organizations, for example,
- Demonstrate the powerful and productive conveyance of services
- Consistently address the issues of invested individuals
- Improved labor force productivity
- Improved techniques among the public and the organization
- Results in working on money-saving advantages to the organization
- Enhanced security and well-being prosperity
- Improved vital tasks and operations
- Customer fulfillment
- Accountability of business resources
- Boost market value and creditability
Requirements of ISO 41001 Certification
- Identification and documentation of the external and internal issue
- Determine targets of the organization
- Establish cycles to achieve the targets of an organization
- Demonstration of initiative and responsibility
- Set an essential direction to achieve destinations concerning strategies of Facilities Management
- Risk-based decision-making to deals with addressing risk and opportunity
- Resource identification to design, execute and control the process cycles
- Maintain documentation records
- Conduct Internal Audit
Why there is a need to acquire ISO 41001 Certification in Sri Lanka?
ISO 41001 Certification helps organizations to comply with industry best practices, and common principles of the standard, and follow all government regulations, and concepts to achieve excellence in sustainability in a globally competitive environment.
Strength of Ascent ASSOCIATES
- Ascent Associates provide relevant training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge of ISO 41001 Certification.
- We at Ascent guide on the road map to ISO 41001 Certification by our experienced and qualified team for all businesses throughout the ISO 41001 Certificate supply chain.
- We at Ascent are providing ISO certificates for the past 10+years to achieve the highest level of security and satisfaction.
- Ascent experts are on 24X7 to serve you at any time, anywhere in the world.
- Our services can be provided as evidence and help you with the closure of non-conformities and offer you the best help to improve the efficiency of your business.
- With Ascent achieving ISO 41001 Certifications is just a cup of tea.
Get a quote today to achieve a non-binding offer with no extra charges further.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ISO 41001 Certification obligatory?
It is not a mandatory or regulatory requirement but organizational should consider it as a moral obligation & responsibility towards the improvement in the FMS to maintain efficiency and productivity services. It helps organizations improve their management performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste.
Who can get ISO 41001 Certification?
ISO 41001:2018 Certification any kind of organization, regardless of the type, processes, complexities, irrelevant to relevant to a small-scale, medium-scale, or large-scale company, Government or Non-Government, Not-for-Profit organizations, etc.
How long does ISO 41001 valid for?
The cycle of the certificate is valid for 3 years from the date of certification, subject to the successful conduct of surveillance audits before completion of the 1st & 2nd year respectively.
What is the cost For ISO 41001 Certification in Sri Lanka?
The costing of the ISO 41001 Certificate includes two types of costing
- Consultancy Costing
- Certification Costing
Depending upon the size of your organization.
What is the role of Facility Management?
Facilities managers are responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of work services that help a business or other organization do its work.