ISO 45001 Certification – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Provide commitment of safety and assurance to your workforce and stand out of the crowd in the market by achieving ISO 45001 in Sri Lanka.
What is ISO 45001 Certification
Stand out from others by improving your organization’s health and safety management system by the reduction in work-related risks and accidents
Internationally accepted standard ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S) was born in the year 2018 by the International Organization for Standardization to replace OHSAS 18001 Standard. The standard sets the requirements for the safety of the employees and manpower to prevent from any work-related accidents, diseases, illness, or any unforeseen injury. ISO 45001 was published to improve working conditions and to reduce the factors causing any harm or injury to the occupational health while protecting longevity by implementing safety techniques.
The main motto of ISO 45001 is to save millions of lives from work-related illness or death. Approximately, 7K-8K people suffer due to unsafe working conditions, illness, or harm. So ISO 45001:2018 is appropriate for any type of organization to establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system and to eradicate hazards and minimize OH&S risks including system deficiencies and creating a healthy workplace.
Benefits Of ISO 45001 Certification
Gaining ISO 45001 certificate for your organization can bring corollary benefits by reducing the cost of insurance, by safeguarding and improving the wellbeing of employees. Other benefits are:
1. Improving Employees morale
2. Achievement of strategic targets
3. Less absenteeism and injury prevention
4. Improves in productive capacity
5. Win new markets
6. Improvement in risk assessment
7. Continual improvement processes
8. Raise employee awareness
Difference between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001
ISO 45001 certification follows HLS high-level structure similar to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. ISO 45001 is a totally new and wide standard with all the clauses and requirements of OHSAS 18001 and OHS guidelines. Organizations already certified to OHSAS 18001, need to transit to ISO 45001 by the end of March 2021. The main change is that ISO 45001 takes a more proactive attitude to identify and evaluate risks, whereas OHSAS 18001 is only focused on controlling OH&S hazards and other internal issues.
Strength of Ascent Associates
- We Ascent spend less time building complex documents needed for the achievement of the standard ISO 45001 in Sri Lanka.
- We Ascent have a dedicated team to provide you with a competitive quotation to fill the line of your requirements.
- We Ascent provides you with the accurate and proper knowledge to all the employees of your organization to work with the guideline of ISO 45001.
- We Ascent provide you with the on-site inspection with the compliance of ISO certification.
- We Ascent is globally recognized and synonymous with 10+ years of experience providing quality and safety.
- Ascent gives you help to transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 in Sri Lanka without any hustle-bustle and minimum time and cost.
- Ascent Associates is available 24X7 for their clients and customers and provides information about the standards.
Get in touch today to improve your organization’s occupational health and safety management.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 certification?
To transit from OHSAS to ISO 45001 follow quick and easy steps developed by Ascent Associates.
What is the cost of ISO 45001 certification in Sri Lanka?
The cost of ISO 45001 will on a fixed basis. No hidden costing. The cost depends on
- Size of an organization.
- Sector and location you operate in.
- Internal and external audit charges with certification.
Is ISO 45001 mandatory certification?
ISO 45001 is a voluntary certificate. Achieving ISO 45001 certificate help in the safety of the workforce and help in standing out from your competitors.
How long will ISO 45001 certification take?
The certification process can be completed in approximately 45 days, depending upon the complexity and shape of an organization.
How long does the ISO 45001 certification valid for?
ISO 45001 certification is valid for three years by annual surveillance audit and recertification.