ISO 9001 Certification: Quality Management System
Maintain the quality of your products and services considerably by obtaining ISO 9001 Certification In Sri Lanka.
What is ISO 9001 Certification?
ISO 9001 is the globally accepted standard for introducing the Quality Management System. Organizations use the standard to demonstrate their abilities. The ISO 9001 QMS is the framework that sets up an environment appropriate for products and services.
The purpose is to meet customers’ and regulatory requirements and to demonstrate continuous improvement. With ISO 9001 Certification, an organization becomes more reliable, productive, and efficient in different activities.
The QMS Certification holds the code of conduct that handles all the processes leading to two outputs and they are customer satisfaction and organizational efficiency.
ISO 9001 Certification was first published in 1987, the latest version of ISO 9001:2015 Standard replaces ISO 9001:2008 with certain amendments done in the standard to help more than 1 million companies.
QMS in an organization simplifies its objectives and adherence to the standard. It outlines the guiding principles that can be used to create efficiencies by aligning and streamlining processes throughout the organization.
ISO 9001 Certification in Sri Lanka is considered a tangible business benefit option. Despite all types of ups and downs in the country, the QMS framework still holds its integrity. The purpose of this standard is simple and clear; it always introduces better quality and top-class management standards within an organization.
An organization in Sri Lanka can maintain consistency with this ISO standard. It delivers products and services that meet customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification in Sri Lanka sets down its structure to add certain management-based improvements. Also, the standard possesses the rhythm to provide a systematic approach to quality enhancements. This help in gaining the following benefits:
- Budget Optimization: An organization is all set to produce quality products with the help of this ISO standard. ISO 9001 QMS opens many opportunities that help the company to manage different activities and avoids unnecessary expenses.
- Create New Opportunities: Including optimistic approaches, the QMS Certification is all set to develop brand-new chances and open new doors of opportunities.
- Greater Market Growth: With the help of ISO 9001:2015 Standard, an organization gets the best benefits and boosts its market growth precisely.
- Improved Productivity and Effectiveness in the Work: All types of internal progress and methods will be managed and controlled as per the guidelines of this ISO standard.
- Customer Satisfaction: Following ISO 9001 Compliance helps an organization to meet every type of demand from its customers. So, the standard generates higher satisfactory results.
- Competitive Edge: The market is full of competitors. So, giving your organization a greater chance is possible with the introduction of the QMS framework. This ISO standard helps you to grow and beat your competitors in different fields.
- Increased Credibility: The organization gets higher credibility with the help of ISO 9001 Certification. The use of QMS is the source to unlock all possible opportunities such as creating hype among customers, better management decisions, etc.
Requirements for ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 Certification in Sri Lanka focuses on planning, establishment, implementation, operation, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and continuous improvements of an organization. The purpose of the Quality Management System starts with managing quality to satisfy the end-user needs.
The following ISO 9001 Requirements are required in the first place:
- Context of the organization:
The ISO 9001:2015 Standard is where you set out the purpose and strategy of the business to achieve desired goals.
The ISO 9001 standard introduces the effective commitment of senior management to performing the QMS within an organization. The following tasks are included in it:
- To take responsibility for creating QMS
- Establish principles and guidelines
Adopting risk-based thinking to identify potential risks and remove them as soon as possible. This helps you in achieving new opportunities.
It is required to provide adequate resources for the best use of the Quality Management System in an organization. A management system should properly provide manpower, efficient working conditions, and adequate resources.
It is for maintaining the ISO 9001 Certification, proper monitoring, inspection or testing of the product or services must be developed to provide the proper framework of the process.
- Performance Evaluation:
This ISO standard sets up a framework to measure and analyze each process. Doing so will conform to all types of necessary and unnecessary requirements in an organization. Later, the management will implement all types of useful tools, methods, and tactics to accomplish performance and remove unwanted stuff.
After all, this ISO standard sets its targets on continual improvement within a business. It is useful for the betterment of the management, business, and its loyal customers’ satisfaction.
Other Requirements are:
- The organization should be a legal entity
- Identification of Internal & external issues.
- Identify the needs & expectations of the interested parties.
- Plan for the Processes and their Interactions
- Conduct Risk Assessment
- Develop QMS documentation as per relevant & requirements of the organization
- Quality Manual
- Quality Procedures
- Work Instructions
- Formats and Records
- Implement the system practically
- Conduct Internal Audits
- Conduct Management Reviews
- Conduct Certification Audit
- Conduct periodic surveillance
Why ISO 9001 helps your organization?
ISO 9001 helps your organization to come up with new technologies to develop customer-satisfied products by maintaining a systematic process to avoid risks and continual improvement in the product and services.
Strength of Ascent ASSOCIATES
- Ascent ASSOCIATES is responsible for delivering all useful information that follows ISO 9001 Compliance in Sri Lanka. We offer our services across various regions of Sri Lanka too.
- We, Ascent ASSOCIATES, provide relevant training to all levels of employees about the implementation and knowledge based on ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES guides its clients on the road map of ISO certification through our experienced and qualified team.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES has been providing QMS services for more than 20 years. Also, the experience and expertise help your client to conduct the ISO 9001 Audit smoothly.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES appoints the best experts who will serve you at any time and anywhere in the world.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES offers services effectively for an organization and helps you with the closure of non-conformities.
- With Ascent ASSOCIATES, an organization can achieve ISO certifications without any difficulty.
- Apart from that, Ascent ASSOCIATES delivers the following USPs:
- Higher expertise.
- International recognition.
- Experienced consultants in the work.
- Gain technical and advanced-level approaches.
- Assistance from qualified professionals.
- Certification is guaranteed.
- 24×7 support system activated
- 100% success rate with higher credibility
- Ascent ASSOCIATES is not operational under a bunch of freelancers or managed by solopreneurs. We are genuine and provide authentic consultant services in Sri Lanka.
- Ascent ASSOCIATES stand at the top of the best-listed consultant agency.
Get a quote today to achieve a non-binding offer with no extra charges further.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ISO 9001 Certification mandatory?
ISO 9001 Certification is based on QMS. Though it’s not mandatory, it gives organizations a great advantage to draw the attention of customers and stakeholders. Also, this ISO standard improvises many things within the organization and its management. So, it is a beneficial chance to take ISO 9001 Certification in Sri Lanka.
What is the ISO 9001 Certification Cost in Sri Lanka?
The Certification pricing depends on a few facts like size, employee strength, geographical location, auditing processes, and the nature of your organization. Ascent ASSOCIATES offers a customizable ISO 9001 Certification in Sri Lanka so that every organization can get its desired package as per the budget.
How much time it takes for achieving ISO 9001 Certification?
The time for achievement of ISO 9001 generally takes 2-3 months. It is required to fully conform to the requirement of the standard and to apply for the Certification.
What is the validity of the ISO 9001 Certification in Sri Lanka?
ISO 9001 Certification is valid for three years. However, there will be two annual surveillance audits to conduct by the Ascent ASSOCIATES as per the standard’s guidelines.
What are the 7 Principles of ISO 9001 Certification?
- Engagement of people
- Relationship management
- Process approach
- Customer focus
- Evidence-based decision making