ISO 9001 Certification : Consultants in SRI LANKA
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations that use the standard have the ability to demonstrate consistently and are able to provide products and services that meet the requirements and expectations of the customer and fulfil the regulatory & statutory requirements of the land. It is the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series.
What is QMS (Quality Management Systems) – An interactive set of processes that gets the resources together to accomplish the desired objective to achieve a degree to which the product/ service meets the customer’s needs OR A System that manages the quality
- The degree to which the inherent characteristics of a product meets the requirements or specifications of the Interested Parties or
- The degree to which a product/service satisfies the customer’s/ consumer’s needs.
- To “Manage”……. Or
- Technically….. Management is the act of getting resources together to accomplish desired goals and objectives
- Administrating and controlling the processes so that it gives desired results
A “System” is an interactive set of processes which has a defined output.
- New concepts are considered – risk based thinking
- The customer remains the primary focus, but this concept is now expanded to include “interested parties”.
- A new common ISO format has been developed for use across all Management System Standards. This is called the High Level Structure (HLS). The clauses are re-ordered.
- A lucid standard for organizations who truly implement it, complicated for others who don’t.
- increased emphasis on Achieving Value for the organization and its customers
- increased emphasis on understanding and control of Risks to the organization
- reduced emphasis on Documentation
- no stated requirement for Documented Procedures
- no stated reference to a Quality Manual.
- no specific requirement for a Management Representative
- no formal requirement for Preventive Action
- outsourcing is now External Provision
- enhanced Leadership Requirements
- Organizational Context – responsiveness to changing Business Environment
- No exclusions, only Not Applicable clauses!
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People (Team Work)
- Process Approach
- Evidence based Decision Making
- Relationship management
How Ascent can help you?
- Ascent provides complete perceptive and proper guidance to personnel that can solve quality issues easily.
- Our people will guide you through the entire ISO 9001 compliance and implementation till the achievement of certification.
- Coordination and motivation of the management along with the employees through proper and right education by our personnel’s will help you to achieve ISO 9001 standard conformity.
- Proper confidence is being developed among the employees who will make the QMS a regular habit for them, hence eradicating the fear.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Proper budget knowledge of the entire project is being shared with our client prior to finalization so that no additional expenses creep up causing unnecessary problems.
- Our solutions architect would perform a proper Gap analysis and a total business profile analysis before the project outline is designed. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Stringent audits done by our consultant at the end of the project ensures to asses and addresses the non-conformities. This eliminates any failure during the external audits.
- Ascent utilizes methods of making use of available resources within the organization that helps reduce expenses..
- Our 24X7 services cater to the needs of its customers all over the world, even in odd hours and holidays.
- “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by. The general practice of complete business analysis is done before the submission of our offer creating reliability among our customers.
- ISO certification is no longer a painful process. Experience a height of success witnessed never before. Contact us or request a quote.