IATF 16949 Certification: Consultants in Sri Lanka & India
IATF 16949:2016 is a Global Quality Management Standard for the automotive sector, outlining the requirements for an effective Quality Management System (QMS). Adherence to this business-critical standard is mandatory for many Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and suppliers to the automotive industry.
Although it is no longer an international (ISO) standard, IATF 16949:2016 is to be implemented as a supplement to, and in conjunction with ISO 9001:2015 rather than being a standalone QMS. It will align with other key management system standards through the use of a structure and core text common to ISO’s Annex SL.
- Get acknowledged as a world-class automotive supplier
- Amalgamate with other management system standards
- Bring quality and continual improvement to the heart of the organization
- Increase the involvement of your leadership team
- Mitigate risk and improve opportunity management with a greater application of risk-based thinking
- Make sure your whole business and supply chain are committed.
- Engage your business and supply chain with good communication.
- Understanding Customer Specific Requirements.
- Compare existing quality management with IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
- Get supply chain and stakeholder feedback on current quality processes.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the IATF 16949:2016 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff and supply chain involvement with training.
- Encourage your supply chain to become IATF 16949:2016 certified.
- Regularly review your IATF 16949:2016 system to make sure it remains effective and that you are continually improving it.
- Is a method of defining how an organization can meet the requirements of its customers and other stakeholders
- Promotes the idea of continual improvement
- Requires organizations to define objectives and continually improve their processes in order to reach them
- Emphasizes defect prevention
- Includes specific requirements and core tools from the automotive industry
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Promotes reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Requires documented and implemented corporate responsibility policies
Ascent Associates Shaping IATF 16949:2016 for SMEs like you:
Small businesses that work with us can achieve the same world-class quality management as larger companies. We know that you may have tighter budgets and less time. We also know how to overcome these obstacles whatever your starting point with IATF 16949:2016. That’s why we provide services that can be packaged and customized to overcome your specific challenges – removing the complexity of achieving quality management.
Work with us and we can show you how IATF 16949:2016 makes the way you do business more efficient. You’ll discover how to achieve and maintain a consistent level of quality across all your operations – regardless of cost or time limitations – bringing more revenue and customer trust.
How Ascent can help you?
- Our personnel’s having a thorough knowledge of the subjects impart proper and focused training to the employees.
- The Ascent Solutions Architect guides you through the entire IATF 16949 compliance and implementation to the achievement of certification.
- Right education by our solutions architect helps in coordinating and motivation of management and the employees which would help the organization to achieve IATF 16949 standard
- Creating a habit among the employees through proper training, education and confidence eradicate the apprehensions among them.
- Ascent expert guiding you about the inadequate resources will resolve various problems.
- Our team would advise you beforehand with the budget of the entire project thus you need not required to pay additional expenses afterwards.
- Performing a detailed business profile analysis by our team prior to the start-up of the project removed the redundancies. No repeats, no non-useful documents are ensured.
- Our 24X7 customer support helps our customers to avail the services even in the odd hours and holidays.
- Ascent has a general practice of complete analysis before an offer is given. It is extremely improbable that the total expenditure goes beyond the budgeted figures unless there are special requirements from the client’s end. “Not a single penny extra”, is a general motto that each Ascent employee abides by.